Infrared development engineer (m/w)
For our development department we are looking for an infrared development engineer (m/f) as soon as possible.
As an important member of the development department, the development engineer actively contributes to the business success of the company. Ideally, you have a scientific education and several years of professional experience. Knowledge in coating technologies is an advantage. You will attend joint meetings with end customers, support partners at trade shows and work closely with the sales manager and other application experts.
The development engineer reports to the General Manager R&D and Quality.
- Feasibility analysis, design and development of new infrared products
- Measurement and evaluation of the developed products as well as analysis of external samples
- Compatibility tests of device-lamp combinations
- Analysis of the current state of technology and research
- Research into new coating technologies and associated production processes
- Basic research in the field of infrared emitters
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of English and/or German. Chinese and/or Japanese are a plus
- Diploma in physics or comparable degree with corresponding scientific knowledge. Quality, production and customer-oriented way of thinking and acting are required
- Experience in optical and electrical measurement technology is a plus
- Results-oriented with time management skills and the ability to work independently and proactively in a team
- Safe in dealing with Microsoft Office
- A young, dynamic working environment with short communication channels
- Working in a rapidly developing international environment
- Training for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary, tools and support in fulfilling your tasks
You would like to promote the business success of our company together with us? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents including copies of certificates. Please send all documents directly to Ms. D. Auer, HR Manager at BLV (dauer(at)blv-licht.de).
If you have any questions about the job description, please contact our General Manager R&D and Quality T. Baum: tbaum(at)blv-licht.de.
BLV Licht- und Vakuumtechnik GmbH
Human Resources Department
Mrs. Dorothea Auer
Münchener Str. 10