- HIT-DE la 2,000 nw
- Neutral white (nw)
- Very high efficiency / light output
- High constancy of luminous flux and light colour over the service life
- Long service life (8,000 hrs)
- Operation with commercially available ignition and ballast units
- Ideal for compact floodlights
- K12s socket for exact positioning of the lamp
- Hot re-ignition
STATURION® MH 2000 W long-arc lamp
For conformity with Regulations (EC) No 245/2009, (EU) No 347/2010 and (EU) No 2015/1428:
Since the introduction of LED solutions, there have been repeated incorrect statements that all metal halide lamps (HIT lamps for short), also known as HQI, HRI or HPI lamps, are banned by the EU under Regulation (EC) 245/2009. This statement is incorrect and does not correspond to the current European legislation: On the one hand, it is confused with the general ban on mercury vapour lamps, better known as HQL lamps. On the other hand, the directive only refers to lamps that do not comply with certain requirements, e.g. in terms of energy efficiency.
BLV STATURION® metal halide lamps, which are still manufactured today at the company’s headquarters in Germany, are not affected by either the current regulation or the new regulation (EU) 2019/2020, which will replace the current one with effect from 01 September 2021. Therefore they may continue to be manufactured, sold and used in the European Economic Area.